6kW Gen-Trax Silenced 4 stroke Petrol/BioGas GenSet
NB: We recommend all Gen-Set be used in conjunction with a Energy storage & Hybrid Inverter !
Roll out this 6KW GenTrax onto your work site or yard, for your power supply needs!!
This Inverter Generator is sturdy and packed full with features. It's heavy duty weighing 90kg, and holds it's own in any yard, work site, large shed or farm. It's never been easier to power up your appliances and get through that job. You can do what you need to do without having to interrupt your power access.
This GenTrax generator is an ideal power supply that can power many of your hard working appliances and gadgets. With this item, you can enjoy the convenience of having power wherever you are, it's even great for some small mobile businesses to keep you connected to the world.
With an economic mode that lets you save on fuel, load and oil warning lights and an auto shut down for overloading, this portable generator is the best companion whether you're going out for an adventure or simply using it in the work yard. Enjoy efficient and reliable energy with this durable and portable generator!
The size of generator you need depends on the total wattage draw of the appliance you are running, as well as the max draw it can have.
Our generator buying guide link above cuts out the guesswork by explaining what you need to take into consideration. Furthermore there is a table of common appliances, so you can get a clear idea of what generator is suitable for your needs.
Imagery SPG6500ie Gen-set:
If this Gen-set suit your power needs Order it now!
- Max Output: 6'600W / 6.6kW / 6.6kVA
- Continuous Rated Output: 6.000W / 6.0kW / 6.0kVA
- PLEASE NOTE: 'Continuous Rated Output' is the power this generator consistently and reliably provides.
- We strongly recommend that you consider this figure when determining whether this model suits your requirements.
- Digital Inverter/Pure Sine Wave Output (Safe for electronic equipment).
- Power Outlets: Dual IP66 rated 3x 15 Amp, 240 Volt outlets.
- AC Voltage: 240V 50Hz.
- DC Output: 12V - 5.0A.
- Alternator Type: Permanent brush magnet.
- Built-in 1 x 5V USB Port – Great for Charging.
- 12V Cigarette Outlet with Alligator Clips.
- Battery: N/A Ah battery.
- 3 Quick Starts - Remote, Key & Pull Start.
- Overload protection.
- Low oil indicator
- LCD monitor.
- Digital Automatic Output Adjustment.
- Overload and Low Oil Protection.
- Sound insulation 62dB @7mt.
- 4 Built-in roller wheels.
- 12 Month warranty.
- Certified to run on standard Petrol, *Bio-Gas/LPG & NG conversion available.
- *Up to 85% less harmful emissions.
- Note: Power produced by this generators is sent through a pure-sine inverter.
- Electric key start & Remote.
- Type: 389cc, Air-Cooled, 4-stroke, OHV, Single-cylinder Gasoline Engine (*BioGas option).
- Bore x Stroke: 57.4mm x 57.8mm.
- Air-cooled internal fanning, Petrol with Optional Biogas or LPG adaptive kit.
- Engine Oil Type: 10W-30 engine oil or **100% Canola Oil (not included with purchase).
- Maximum Output: 7.5kW (10hp) @3'600rpm
- Compression Ratio: 10:1
- Fuel Consumption: 280 (g/kWh)
- Fuel: Regular Automobile Gasoline or *BioGas.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 18.5 Litres.
- Economy Mode - Save on Fuel Consumption.
- Rated Continuous Operation: 4.3hrs (100% load).
- Oil Capacity: 1.1 Litres.
- Noise Level: 62dB at 7mt.
- Enclosure: Sound insulated, with Free Protective Cover & Tools.
- **Fuels should be qualified commercial or better.
IN THE BOX
- 1x SPT6000ie Series Single Phase Generator
- 2x Electric Ignition Keys & Remote.
- Set 4 Roller Wheels fitted.
- 1x Fuel Funnel.
- 1x Set Alligator Jumper Leads.
- 1x Tool Kit.
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Product Weight: 89kg (Dry)
- Product Dimensions (W x D x H): 75 x 63x 54cm
- Crated Weight: 101kg.
- Crated Dimensions (W x D x H): 78cm x 66cm x 57cm
* Bio-Gas (Methane), LPG Generator conversion Kits, are simple self install, available on request.
**Recommend to Run-engine-in on standard engine oil first.