Dual Axis-solar Radiation Trackers Return-On-Income (ROI) Calculators;
If you are Not interested in Claiming the Small-scale Technology Certificate's (STC's), simply remove them.
Examples: Below DART Racking is Calculated on 550W Solar Panels;
Commercial Solar Farm Calculators: Commonly Solar Farm owners sell all there unused Energy either via P2P Energy Trading or via the AEMO Market, and Not via the Rip-off Energy Retailers.
Selling Commercial Solar energy require a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA), to be able to calculate what the break-even point would be.
- Solar Arrays over 100kW commonly sell there Energy on the AEMO Market, if not self consumed or Stored, either way this still involves signing a PPA Contract.
- A Growing disruptive service allows Prosumers to sell there Energy via P2P Energy Trading.
Incompetent policy making bureaucrats are now talking of Charging Solar Generators/Prosumers for Exporting there un-used mid-day Peak load Power, that is said to cause a over-supply power spikes at some Sub-station Distribution lines, this is predominantly caused by the majority Cave-Man Fixed Panel that are predominantly installed facing North, instead of Installing Energy Storage at the troubled Sub-stations !
If you are seriously looking to make an income from investing in Solar, we recommend you research installing Energy Storage, then you can fully benefit from your investment by selling your stored energy during peak Demand times, commonly starts around 4PM~8PM, although many people consume a lot of energy at breakfast making Tea/Coffee etc. from Sunrise to around 9AM, this is morning Shoulder energy coming out of Off-peak Power.
Energy Storage eliminates the need for the Rip-off Retailers, as your Stored Energy can be self-consumed or if commercial, be Sold under a PPA for a Better Export Rate during Peak Demand times, thus also reducing the payback period.
We consider it's the Governments job to install Energy Storage to stabilise the State Grid, unfortunately the imbeciles in the Energy sector do little, and pretend they know what they are doing, other than waiting for a pay cheque arrives each week!
The Return-On-Investment (ROI) for a DART array is approx. 25% per year, No other Racking type can provide that ROI.
Most people are unaware that a DART Array is far superior at Generated energy, and requires less than half the solar panels as Roof Top Solar Racking, and that contributes to shorten the ROI time!
------ /// ------
Calculator the Return-On-Investment (ROI) matched your Consumption;
These calculators provide a Return On Investment (ROI) time, based on your Energy Consumption.
(1) Break-Even Calculator for $200 Quarterly Power Bill ($800 year)
(2) Break-Even Calculator for $290 Quarterly Power Bill ($1'160 year)
(3) Break-Even Calculator for $350 Quarterly Power Bill ($1'400 year)
(4) Break-Even Calculator for $500 Quarterly Power Bill ($2'000 year)
(5) Break-Even Calculator for $950 Quarterly Power Bill ($3'850 year)
(6) Break-Even Calculator for $1'100 Quarterly Power Bill ($4'400 year)
(7) Break-Even Calculator for $1'400 Quarterly Power Bill ($5'600 year)
(8) Break-Even Calculator for $1'750 Quarterly Power Bill ($7'000 year)
(9) Break-Even Calculator for $2'220 Quarterly Power Bill ($9'000 year)
(10) Break-Even Calculator for $3'800 Quarterly Power Bill ($15'000 year)
(11) Break-Even Calculator for $5'500 Quarterly Power Bill ($22'000 year)
(12) Break-Even Calculator for $5'500 Quarterly Power Bill ($20'000 year)
(13) Break-Even Calculator for $100kW Solar Farm (Provide a *$40'000 Yearly Income/Savings)
Or see how Quickly your Existing Solar will take to Pay-off Energy Storage.
NB: Dual-Axis Solar Trackers returns over 25% yearly on the investment cost!
-------- // --------